Revenue from service numbers
A corporate number inspires confidence in the caller and premium-rate numbers can be used to customer service costs.
Line Carrier Service Number can include a voice menu for callers depending on the type of service, whether customer service, appointment scheduler, sales, lost and found or premium entertainment services.
Calls can also be forwarded to voicemail and a recorded announcement through which the caller can leave a message. Messages can be recorded and listened anywhere.
Choose a service number suitable for your business
- Free service number starting with 0800
- Premium-rate numbers for the caller for billing different types of content
- low-rate service numbers starting with 0300
- premium-rate service numbers starting with 0600
- premium-rate entertainment service numbers starting with 0700
Your current service numbers can also be transferred under Line Carrier’s administration. Ask for a quote and our salesperson will get in touch with you!
Uniform corporate numbers
Line Carrier Corporate Numbering is based on a uniform numbering system that can be combined with PBX call numbers, extensions, faxes and individual landline and mobile phone numbers.
Corporate numbers issued to other carriers and which are within the scope of number transfer between carriers can also be connected to the service.
Numbering for business
- Numbers starting with 0293 (rate is determined according to standard local or mobile network rates)
Unified numbering conveys a reliable and professional brand image to customers. Ask for a quote and our salesperson will get in touch with you!
Revenue from premium-rate service numbers covers customer service costs.
Service and corporate numbers makes call forwarding clearer.
Improved brand image
Unified numbering conveys a reliable and professional brand image to customers.